
Jack is a natural big brother. He is a leader, yet gentle and sweet.
It's obvious he loves his sisters, but no one else can aggravate him like Josie either. Right now he has nothing but love for Kate, and always talks to her in his high baby voice. She lights up when he's around. My mom and I were talking about how fun Jack is right now....especially when he's "with no sisters." He was able to spend a few days at the farm all by himself, and I think all three had a great time. It was quality time for him - building with his new Legos, roaming the farm with Doc, going to the Clifton Cub football game, helping in the garden with "gar-yick," (garlic) and eating all his favorite foods.
Here are some things we have heard big brother Jack say about his little sisters this week.
"Kate really likes to cry."
"Josie is really messy, remember that?"
"Josie is just whining for some reason."
"Kate is just smiling at me, Mom."
I loved having a big brother, and I think Josie and Kate have a great one too!
2 comments:
PRECIOUS children, it made me smile that Jack loves his sisters, but Josie aggravates him. Siblings are such a blessing and your three are so cute. I love that the girls are in PINK, my favorite, looking forward to seeing their new cousin Evey very soon. Blessings, Ashley
Does Will still use his "willow" account? (Hotmail)
Post a Comment