Tuesday, November 04, 2008

We are the Aggies

Here's our 4th generation Aggie at his first Aggie game this weekend vs. Colorado. He loved every minute of it, but especially enjoyed watching the "marching boys" atop his Doc's shoulders.

He and Josie were so moved by the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, that they re-enacted the march-in later that evening at the farm.

There are many photos of my brothers and I at this age playing Aggie band. It was our favorite thing to do. My kids will grow to love A&M and it's wonderful traditions just as we did, and still do today. Gig'em!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think I've seen a similar picture at the farm of you and Clay. :) I just really hate thinking about Ethan being a fish when Jack is a sophomore...yikes! And I love Jo's pjs!

The Edney's said...

I was going to post a similar comment as lisa's. I think I've seen you and your brothers like this. :)

I sent you an email to your hotmail account with the prayer attachment.

Have a good day!

Anitra