Wednesday, March 09, 2011

seven


Seven years.
Seven questions.
Let's get to know the newly seven, Jack Davis.

1. What do you want to do when you grow up?
I want to be a basketball player and a baseball player.
2. What would you do on your perfect day?
I would play basketball all day! I would play board games with Mommy and Daddy. Maybe soccer in the backyard with my sisters.
3. What is your favorite thing to do in school?
Math! I really like Math because I get to do Math problems. I am good with numbers.
4. Who is your best friend?
God. Oh, and Jerrod. And Daddy and Mommy. And my sisters.
5. What is your favorite memory verse?
Our "D" memory verse....."Do not fret or worry. It only leads to harm."
6. What is your favorite book?
Slam Dunk and The Million Dollar Shot....because they are about basketball!
7. What is your favorite meal?
Barbecue sandwiches. Oh, and hamburgers!

It's hard to believe that our firstborn is seven, yet when I look at him, it makes sense! A dear friend of mine remarked that, with this birthday, he was closer to being a teenager than being a baby! Wow.
Happy seven to our Jack! We love you son.

No comments: