




We can't believe our little girl has been with us for two months. It has flown by. She is trying to grow up too fast already - pushing up with her legs, holding up her head, and squealing with delight at her toys and our faces. She loves to smile at us, especially her big brother when he gets so close to her face. She had a great report at the doctor this week, weighing in at 12 pounds even and measuring 23 1/2 inches. She is on track to become tall (90th percentile for girls) like her namesake, Josephine Garrett Donaldson. Here are a few pics of our little bug.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cousin Josie! I am so excited to meet you in just about 2 weeks...I'm a little intimidated though, you're so big! I heard something about shots when you turn two months...is this true?!?! Let me know so I can avoid the doctor in a few weeks. Love you!
happy 2 months josie-girl.
i love you.
your dad
What a knockout! Two months does fly by. Can't wait to see everyone. Must hug babies!!! New York's got nothing on Davis babies! HAHA! Love you!
Post a Comment