




We are Aggies. To me, that stands for the integrity of thousands of men serving our country, here and abroad. It represents a fine higher education. It means family heritage. I am a third generation Aggie, and my children will grow to know and love the Aggie spirit and tradition. They will respect the military tradition and the men who serve. Yes, Aggies are passionate about football and especially about the game that is played the day after Thanksgiving, but it's much more than a game. It doesn't matter what the scoreboard says at the end of the game....we will continue to wear maroon. Here's the kids on gameday - some may say "brainwashing already?" But I say, I am just passing on a heritage that is important and full of character.
3 comments:
Cara, love the site. You have done a great job. I love seeing the new pictures and comments. Jack looks so sweet with Josie girl! What a blessing is is to know your family! Loved the pictures of Jack with the chickens! Bock, Bock. I will have to see your chicken dance!
What a great morning off with you and the kids! They are such blessings and you are a great mom and wife.
CARA!!! Hi, old friend. It's Katie Sebeck- Mulder now. So fun to have found you (through Eddy) and learn about your family. Beautiful beautiful family, friend. Beautiful.
Post a Comment