Sunday, January 15, 2006

Jack's First Haircut




Jack and his Dad went to the barbershop this Saturday. Jack likes going with Dad but this time he got a cut too! His first haircut....suddenly he looks like a boy instead of our baby. Will said he did great, sat still and was patient until the very end. I love his new look! I was even more impressed with his Dad - who brought back pictures of the event and locks of hair in a Ziploc bag - without me even asking him to do it beforehand!

4 comments:

Clay said...

OH Jack-Boy! You are so handsome and grown-up. We can't wait to dance with you in about a month! -Kailua Kennedys

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

I just left a comment on your blog, Clay. We are so connected....we should do aol instant messenger! Our mothers must be best friends or something.

KatieKate said...

Break My Heart...hard to believe what a haircut can do to increase the cuteness-factor.

He's gorgeous, Cara. Nice job, Mom.

Linda D said...

OH Jack-boy, quit growing so fast!!! He is such a handsome boy. I really enjoy him anytime I am around him. You have wonderful children. Oh yeah, Eric and I joked about claiming Jack for Hannah......but that won't work since Josie and Hannah are going to be best friends!!! We can't have that :) We love you guys.