Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Kennedy Christmas: Plus Two, Minus One






It was fun waking up Christmas morning at the farm....I have so many memories of sitting on the stairs with my brothers, anxiously waiting to see what Santa had brought. This year the tradition continued with the grand ones - Jack, Josie and Clay - waiting on the stairs, and then running (or being held by mom) to see what Santa had brought in on his wagon. It was a special day and the blocks in the den read the above title "Plus Two, Minus One." We felt blessed to have our two newest gifts, but we missed Clif who celebrated Christmas Day in Afghanistan. Jack was hilarious this year, moving from toy to toy, and Josie sat in her chair and smiled and drooled through her first Christmas morning. Thanks Doc (or as Jack says, "Goc") and Mam for a wonderful day of memories. Happy birthday, Jesus. You were the greatest gift of all.

2 comments:

Clay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clay said...

OK---LHIGP--
We had such a fun Christmas with you! We love you all so much! Clay says...Jack- I like your idea about dipping veggies in ketchup, but my mom says "That's gross." And Jo-Jo - remember about the thumb sucking? It will help you fall asleep...sometimes I forget that nifty little trick, but then I'm so happy when I remember! We will talk tomorrow...when my Daddy comes home! Love you-- The Kailua Kennedys