
Our lives can be told in a short story of twos.
In exactly 2 weeks, our little boy will be 2 years old!
We have been living in Grand Prairie in our little house for almost 2 years.
Our 2 little blessings, Jack and Jo, are 2 peas in a pod - making each other laugh like no one else can.
We have been serving at Grand Prairie Bible Church with an amazing family of believers for two sweet years.
So, today, on the 22nd day of the 2nd month, I thank God for our little family, our little house, and our sweet church.
1 comment:
This is what I've decided - I'll get all of my pictures in the scrapbook, and then bring them to you to do the title and journaling. Okay? Okay! Loved hanging out with you guys Tuesday night. Give J&J a kiss for me.
Post a Comment