Every Wednesday my parents load up their produce and sell it at the local Farmers Market. This year has been a great one - plenty of tomatoes, okra, squash, and onions. My Dad, the marketer, decided to also grow and sell flowers this year. Here are a few pics of the kids in the zinnia garden. Beautiful! Jack likes to sniff each flower, walk down the rows and name each color. Way to go, Doc and Mam! 



5 comments:
Josie, you're so pretty in those flowers....Jack, you & Clay have matching shirts & we didn't even plan it! -KK
Jack - can't wait to eat some of those good veggies with you at the farm buddy. I'll see you in the morning! -Ethan (Mickey)
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment