





In my 29 years I have never been so excited about Christmas as I was this year.
Everything came to life as I watched my son beam when he talked about the baby Jesus and His birth. Tonight I have a full heart as I remember each moment.....
*Jack singing happy birthday to Jesus
*Listening to Will read the Christmas story to our kids
*Jack saying "thank you, I love you" after opening each gift
*The kids big eyes as they opened the playroom door (tied with a big red bow!) and found their new train, kitchen, garage, chair, and coloring books
*Delicious food with family
*Long afternoon nap
*Cuddling with the kids in their Christmas pajamas
Will and I have often talked about that sad feeling that comes at the end of a long, exciting Christmas day. As I feel the hours slipping by, I am already anxiously awaiting next year! There is nothing like the hope and joy of Christmas.
As a family, we "thank God for his indescribable gift" of His son Jesus and wish all of you a joyful Christmas day and night. (2 Corin. 9:15)
1 comment:
The SFB sure does miss the LHIGP! Can't wait to hear all about the ski trip and Christmas. Ethan wants to come over and play with the train and the kitchen! And we need Jack and Jo over to help play in the new tent. Love you guys - and hopefully we'll see you Friday night if not before!!!
Post a Comment