Friday, December 29, 2006

Post-Christmas Play





We are enjoying all of our new toys around here, and can't imagine our house without the new playroom. The kids spend hours in there....building, creating, coloring, cooking. Will and I are also having fun with our toy - a Sony digital camera! I think you will notice the difference in our photos. (coming soon!)It is so clear, and the best thing is that it is quick! We can finally catch the kids in their sweet and funny moments. Thanks to everyone for our gifts.

3 comments:

becca said...

What fun!! And what beautiful pictures of your sweet family!

Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

I love that last picture of Josie - she looks adorable and so relaxed! : )

I thought of you today Cara... we drove through Clifton on our way home from Stephenville. Patrick's grandparents live there ...

Anyways, Happy New Year to you and your family!

love,
cheryl

KatieKate said...

Hello, beautiful Davis family!
Cara- I receviced a book for Christmas that you will absolutely love. It's called "Make Room For Jesus in Your Holidays" by Gewn Adele Bancroft and is full of year-by-year lesson plans for teaching your kids (starting at age 1) about Jesus and St. Nick...lots of coloring and songs! It's so great. She's a local author, so let me know if you can't find it and I'll snag you a copy. I can't wait until next year to try it out.

Happy new year!
katie