Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Josie: Mommy, but where is God? Mommy: God lives in Heaven. Josie: But I can't see Him. Mommy: We can't see Him but we believe He is there, and we will live there with Him someday. Josie: Maybe we can go and visit Him sometime.
Miss KatieKate, I will take Him a bouncy ball! We will have fun in Heaven, and I love to play ball. Can I eat some ice cream with you and God? My favorite is chocolate. Love, Josie
2 comments:
Yes, Josie. Maybe we can go visit Him sometime. I'm gonna bring Him ice cream. What about you? What would you like to bring Him?
Miss KatieKate,
I will take Him a bouncy ball!
We will have fun in Heaven, and I love to play ball.
Can I eat some ice cream with you and God? My favorite is chocolate.
Love,
Josie
Post a Comment