Thursday, August 28, 2008

All Things New

Here's what's new with..


..new love of letters and the sounds they make. I realize this is an age-appropriate thing but yesterday he sounded out D-0-C to spell my dad's name!
..gymnastics class on Mondays. Here he is on the balance beam.
.."Mommy school" on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings while Kate naps.


..new love of telling jokes. Next time you see her, just ask her to tell one.
..gymnastics class on Mondays. Her favorite so far is hanging from the uneven bars with her feet on the bars. She's so strong! In this pic she's so focused on listening to her teacher. I love the way she is sitting.
.."Mommy school" on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings while Kate naps.


..weaning to whole milk. It's going ok so far.
..12 month well visit this week. She's still our petite princess but so healthy and happy. Here she is at the doctor sharing with the baby in the mirror.
..this is her "check me out" face. It looks to me likes she is posing. Sometimes she claps after she makes it, so I guess she knows it equals a good response!

No comments: