
If you asked Will and I these days about our little family, we'd have to say that our hearts are full. Full because our children are learning about Jesus at home, school and church. Full because we have extended family that cares about us and wants to be with us. Especially full as we saw our little 20-week baby BOY moving around, sucking his thumb, and growing well. Full because as we were decorating our Christmas tree the other night, Jack and Josie were overheard saying, "Merry Christmas, best friend" to one another. Full hearts as we prepare to celebrate Jesus's birthday by doing our advent tree each evening together. We remember the one-year anniversary of Jack's diagnosis this week and our hearts are full of love for this boy, as well as those who have helped us take care of him through prayer, financial help, and medical treatment. There are no Christmas presents under the tree but we feel blessed beyond measure.
7 comments:
I love Jo's face in this picture...that is one happy kid! Can't wait to see if this little boy looks like his big brother!
Congratulations! I now know how special little boys are and I've known for a while how special little girls are. You are very blessed. Good to see emphasis placed on the important things of This Season.
Oh, congratulations!!! Another boy... how exciting. I bet Jack is through the roof.
Congratulations Davis Family! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas! love janie
Congratulations ! How exciting ! Another Davis boy ... what a blessing !! Have a Merry Christmas !
Laci
How sweet, the Merry Christmas best friend almost made me cry! Just think, little Kate has such a sweet relationship to look forward to with her little brother!
Congratulations Cara! How exciting!
Post a Comment