When Jack turned 4, I started interviewing him on his birthday.
It always makes me smile to read what he was like at 4 and 5, so I couldn't forget this big year!
1. What is your full name? Jack Kennedy Davis
2. How old are you? Six!
3. Who is your best friend? Jerrod
4. What is your favorite place in the world? the farm
5. What is your favorite color? Orange
6. What is your favorite sport? Basketball and baseball
7. Who is your favorite team? Rangers and Spurs
8. What is your favorite food? chicken nuggets when I am not sick
9. What is your favorite Bible verse? "For God so loved the world."
10. What is your favorite school subject? I like Math!
11. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday and Sunday when I am home.
12. Who is your favorite teacher? Mrs. Mathis
13. What is your favorite game? Basketball
14. What is your favorite restaurant? IHOP
15. What is your favorite thing to do with:
Daddy? play basketball!
Mommy? we play basketball too!
Josie? we play mailbox and write letters
Kate? watching a movie with her
Sam? I like playing ball with him.
16. What is your favorite time of day? 3:00 when I go home!
17. What is your favorite book? Little Granny Quarterback and Zoom
18. What is your favorite movie? Cars (3rd straight year in a row!)
19. What is your favorite show? Sportscenter and Jungle Junction
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a basketball player like Tim Duncan
1 comment:
Please tell Jack that I'll go to IHOP with him whenever he wants. Yum! And I think I need to get in on this mailbox game since that's one of my favorite activities. :)
Post a Comment