sprinkler fun
learning to walk!
throwing balls on the roof and catching them as they fall!
license to drive
hopscotch on a remodeled patio!
There have been a lot of big moments lately....a first birthday, a dance recital, t-ball success, potty firsts, field days and field trips. But what I have been thinking about is the simple things in my life. It is these ordinary miracles that I am going to remember and hold onto forever. We have been having so much fun as a family in our backyard. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes! It's so sweet to see all four kids playing together, whether it's looking for bugs, playing ball games, or digging in the dirt. Here's a few snapshots of ordinary moments that will forever be captured in my heart and mind.
2 comments:
Lovely thoughts--lovely pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. It transports me from the bayou to the grand prairie! Love you all.
Love the perspective - I hope we remember all of these perfectly "ordinary" moments! Love you guys and happy mother's day!
Post a Comment