...be recognized with his team at a professional baseball game?
...have his first "best friend" at school? (Thank you God for Jerrod!)
...say goodbye to his first teacher? (Thank you God for Mrs. Mathis!)
...have his first field day?
I realized this week that Jack is beginning to outgrow my lap.
I tried to hold him and it physically hurt my back.
This week I saw him reciting poetry and songs for his graduation, playing his last regular season t-ball game, loving field day at school, and sing the national anthem with the Air Hogs baseball team.
Not sure when he turned into a big kid, but it is happening before my eyes.
We are so proud of the big boy he is becoming.
But, I will never forget the baby, toddler, and little boy he was.
We thank God for a great first year of school and pray for many promising ones to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment