I mentioned in an earlier post that the days are passing quickly while Will has been away....I give the credit to a little SA getaway!
My parents, the crew and I were able to attend the annual Texas Bleeding Disorders Conference at the Rivercenter Marriott in San Antonio. We decided to make a vacation out of it! The kids had a blast playing in the "kid zone" while I learned a ton in the meetings. We love staying in hotels, and riding the escalator and elevator is really all it takes to entertain my crew. I made some great connections and met a few Moms who share in the challenge and blessing of raising a hemophilic son. A few other hotel activities were swimming, strolling the Rivercenter mall, and seeing the new Cars movie.
We then stayed with cousins Connor and Brody (thanks for hosting us Sam and Shannon) for a few days. We packed our days with Sea World and Fiesta Texas. Hot, but so much fun. We were able to see Pops and play with cousins too, and that's always fun. Here's a few pics of our four day SA vacay!
No comments:
Post a Comment