My girls love to have tea parties at home. When we were making our summer fun list, I suggested we have some friends over for a formal tea party. We made our guest list, sent out evites, washed all of our tea sets, made favors, researched games/crafts, went shopping, found a book to read, and decorated! The girls were great helpers. We had our little party last Friday and it was a sweet success.
I loved using all of my vintage linens from Granny and decorated with pink and yellow roses. Josie found our teapot at the antique store in Clifton, and she was a pro at serving. Kate's favorite part was decorating the teapot-shaped sugar cookies.
More pics to come on this lovely event but I really liked this post-party photo. Needless to say, we all napped well that day. Fun memory with 14 little princesses.
No comments:
Post a Comment