Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Note from the Birthday Boy






Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes. I had a great day with my Mom, Dad, and Josie. Now that I am two, I can blow bubbles, push cars down the slide at the park, and eat lots of cinnamon rolls for breakfast! Things are looking good for me. I love playing so come on over and we'll have lots of fun. Just ask Jo-Jo.
Love from everyone's favorite two-year old,
Jack

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey birthday boy! You are our favorite two-year old!!! Before long you'll be running the LHIGP. We love everything about you Jack, and can't wait to see you soon.

Clay said...

Looks like it was a fun day, Jack! Sorry we missed it. Clay wants Jo-Jo to know that it's only about 20 days until he gets to suck her thumb again...he's looking forward to it! Love you- Aunt Kat

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack! It just seems like yesterday that everyone was anxiously awaiting your arrival. Now you are two and such a precious big brother. This birthday wish comes with lots of prayers for your health, safety, and happiness. Happy Birthday Jack.