
Jack and Jo - back together again. As many of you know, we named our children after our grandparents, Jack and Josephine Donaldson. They were known in their small community as Jack and Jo....the friendliest couple in town. Everyone knew and loved Jack and Jo, and everyone knew they were best friends. Daily when I look at my children I think about Granny and PaPa, and wish so much that my children could have met their namesakes here on Earth. Makes me look forward to our reunion in Heaven...but until then we pray that our Jack and Josie will become like their namesakes - friendly, big-hearted people and best friends.
1 comment:
Jack & Jo-
You are both so special like your namesakes. I look forward to you both growing up and our family teaching you about your great-grandparents and how much they loved you before you were even born! (Jack-Man...we're missing you buddy. And Miss Jo...can't wait to kiss those cheeks!) Love you- Aunt Kat
Post a Comment