

Two years ago today, our world was changed for the better when Jack Kennedy Davis was born at 1:31 pm. We will never forget that day - the day we became Mom and Dad.
Now, two years later, Jack-boy is still rocking our world with his love for life and funny personality. He has become our little buddy and Josie's best friend. I love the way he greets each morning with a smile and so much enthusiasm. I love how busy he is at play - making his cars "zoom," throwing his balls, and focusing so intently on his books and "shuzzles." I also love how he lays his head on my shoulder before bed as we sing and pray together. I look forward to many more fun and sweet moments with this little gift of ours.
Happy birthday to you, Jack. We love you, son, and think you are the "best boy."
4 comments:
Happy birthday Jack-boy. You are my best friend! I pray you have a special day.
I love you son.
Daddy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEPHEW!!!
That boy is a carbon-copy of one Mike Davis! It's uncanny! Miss and love you!
Aunt Tynan
Happy Birthday, Jack!
What a great smile!
Happy Birthday Buddy...
Clay says..."maaaaaaamaaaaaa and sends you a pbhhhhsshhhh"
Unc and Aunt Kat love you so much and are thankful for that special day two years ago that you made such a special entrance into the world. You will always be the first and we are grateful that our son will have you to look up to! Thank you Jack-man for the way you embrace life. We miss you and are thinking of you on your special day! -Love, the Kailua Kennedys
Post a Comment