


It's official. Jack and Josie love being around one another. Well, at least Josie loves being around Jack. Right now he tolerates her grabbing his toys and getting into his stuff. She, on the other hand, lights up when Jack is around. She squeals, giggles, kicks, claps and watches his every move. It's really quite cute to watch. I know there will be a time when they aren't so loving, but for now, it's a blessing. Here are a few photos of the siblings, revelling in each other's company.
2 comments:
The pics turned out great! Can't wait to see all of them. They're really starting to look more and more like each other. We need to try and get together this week. Maybe Friday?
Well...I can't say let's get together like Lisa...but I can tell you that you have really cute kids! We miss you Davis family. Can't wait to live down the street from you (I can dream, right?)...I'll be the preschool-first grade teacher and you teach second - high school. Deal or no deal?
Post a Comment