


I was wondering when Jack would take interest in Sesame Street. The answer is now. He loves every character. In fact, his new infatuation carries over into every area of his life....diaper changes, (the SS characters are on his diapers) mealtime (he must also feed his Elmo and Big Bird) potty time (Elmo has to go potty too!) and of course, reading and playtime. At the moment his favorite characters are "Melmo," "Grouch," Bert, and "Ah-ah-ah." (the Count!) I know this is a phase but it's a fun one. He looks forward to playing with his new friends every day and even sleeps with them. Thank you Sesame Street!
ps. Lisa - still looking for the Elmo toothbrush.....
1 comment:
We have GOT to find that toothbrush! I'm going to go by Target again to see if they still have it there. And it's great because Ethan "brushes" with the Elmo one, and I brush his teeth with the Big Bird one - it's great! I'll call you tomorrow. Love you!
Post a Comment