Sunday, November 05, 2006

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder


Very few things warm my heart like seeing my children hug and love on each other. Jack and Josie are rivals but they are also best buddies. Here is a photo taken shortly after we returned from Hawaii. I am going to keep this handy so during the teenage years I can remember how much they really love each other deep down.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet is that? Your kids are so adorable and what an awesome picture to have! I always enjoy reading your blog Cara, and thanks for checking in on mine. :)

Clay said...

Absence is making our hearts grow fonder...we miss you and we miss the Dad that goes with us! Can't wait to hang out again next month. Love you-- Kat & Clay

ginny said...

That is a very sweet picture. Moments like that between siblings makes their Momma's heart grow fonder!