



I'm not sure what happened to the month of October but it FLEW here at the LHIGP. While you were sleeping Halloween night, the girls of the LHIGP were flying home from a wonderful week-long visit to Kailua, HI. We spent a week with Kat and my boy Clay-Jack. What a week! Other than Josie being a little confused with her days and nights, it was a perfect retreat with our favorite friends. I loved hanging with my sis-in-law in her cozy home....envision shopping, crafting, redecorating, cooking, and watching tv with your best friend. Since we have been to Hawaii a few times, we didn't feel pressure to see the sights or really even get out of the house! Thanks Kat for being the best hostess. You can read her blog for more details of our opposite children - makes for interesting photo shoots, mealtimes, and bathtimes! I already miss my hilarious nephew.
The boys of the LHIGP had some fun on their own. Jack told everyone that "Mommy and JoJo on plane to Hawaii, see Kat and Clay!" He split time on the farm and here in GP with his Dad. His vacation included a trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo, going to youth group with Dad, walking every acre of the farm with Dutch and General, throwing hay, and hanging out with his cousins Caroline and Garrett. He was our SuperMan (he is also a super boy, I think)and had a great time gathering treats with his buddy Ethan Starr. I think his vocabulary tripled while I was gone (yesterday he asked if we were going to Target)and I have been laughing all week at his new Jack-isms.
Life is slowing down a bit but the holidays will be here before you know it. It's hard for me to believe this time last year I had a newborn and a one-year old! Time has flown and we are definitely having fun.
1 comment:
Yes, I hear Jack now knows his Aunt Joyce and "Josep." Thanks for hanging out with him on his farm vacation!
Post a Comment