



Imagine you are a two-year old (or "two-half" as Jack often corrects me) and this is your morning.
You get to watch your favorite cartoon: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
You eat your favorite cereal: Life Cinnamon cereal.
Your Daddy, who is your best friend, decides to stay home for the morning.
You play with your new truck Mater in your playroom.
You play in the snow with your Mom and Dad, playing chase, snowball basketball, and snowball fights. (while your little sister sleeps)
You watch Sesame Street and eat your favorite lunch of chicken nuggets, ketchup and oranges.
Life is good, right? Jack Davis says yes.
2 comments:
Sounds like a good day for this 29 year old (with a few changes in the tv shows):) I love the picture of Jack smiling with the snow falling around him. We are a little jealous of your winter...so far it has forgotten us here. I'm sure it is coming and then I'll be complaining that it's too cold!
Good snowball fight Jack-boy. You are the best son. Thanks for making my life so fulfilling. Love, Dad
Post a Comment