February 2007

February 2006I look at you and my heart overflows! Each year I love you more than the year before. You are both perfect for this family and add so much to our lives. I thank God for choosing me to be your mom.
Jack, you are so curious and funny. Only you can make your sister really laugh, and we are amazed at your abilities to create your own fun and also just relax and read a good book. Josie, you have always been my cuddle bug and I still love to hold you and sing to you while you suck your thumb and rub your blankie. You are becoming more independent and outgoing but are still content to sit and relax with Mom.
You are beginning to play more together and this has been fun to see, although most of the time I have to run "interference" and keep Josie from destroying Jack's towers, trains and puzzles. Our prayer is that you will love one another unconditionally and be friends. Both your Mom and Dad had siblings that became our closest friends so we hope for the same for you.
I look forward to this year with you. You are always on my mind and in my prayers as I serve, teach, discipline and love you. You are my favorite people, and God's best work!
I love you,
Mom

3 comments:
You're making me cry over here...
Those two are sweet & we miss them. Please tell them that their Aunt Kat, Unc & Cway think of them every day & look at their picture on the fridge. (Well, Unc doesn't look at the picture on the fridge...but he will soon.)
Looking forward to hanging out someday...Strikeforce with the kids, Will?
Love you 4(1/3) - AK
Kara & Will,
I enjoyed reading your blog & seeing your beautiful kidos. I think the last time I saw y'all Jack was only a few months old. Congratulations on number 3.
katemartin61@hotmail.com
Cara - The kids are growing so fast! They are adorable. Brad and I also wanted to tell you congratulations on baby #3. We will be praying for you and your family!
The Greene's (Brad, Brandy, Tate and Emmy)
Post a Comment