Thursday, July 12, 2007

My "Baby" at 22 months


Can it be that....
..my baby is 22 months - almost 2?
..she can hang with the "big kids?"
..she and I can have a conversation?
..she has a mouth full of teeth, and more and more curly reddish-brown hair?
..in less than 6 weeks she will be a big sister?
Josie, it seems like yesterday that I brought you home from the hospital. Today I marvel at the little girl you are, but I also remember the baby you will always be.

2 comments:

ginny said...

Look at those red cheeks...looks like summer fun! She's a sweet girl and almost 2 is a fun age.

Clay said...

Jo-Jo ~
You are precious. (I know you're Mommy thinks that you are her baby...but, really...you will always be MY sweet Jo-Jo.) You are beautiful inside & out...which is quite an accomplishment for one so young. You are always quick to smile, please & ready to help! I look forward to seeing you grow into a young lady & I am so glad that YOU will set the example for any little girls that Unc & I may have! I will always love you & can't wait until we can have Aunt & Niece weekends when you get a little older (we'll go shopping and get pedicures...it will be fun!). You are a sweet girl, JoJo & I'm so glad to have you!
Love -Aunt Kat