Thursday, August 02, 2007

Movin' On

We have officially moved from our little house in GP to a little more house in GP. We are loving the extra space, getting rid of stuff, and redecorating. Will has been a champ as he led the renovation/remodeling process the past three weeks - painting every surface, laying laminate floors, and making this house a home. The kids are loving their large play/school room and their spacious backyard. Jack keeps saying "I love my new house, Mom." I am enjoying my newly remodeled bathroom with new ceramic tile and my cozy cottage chic kitchen. Will says his favorite room is the bedroom....and why not? The boy finally got a flat screen tv so he can watch ESPN in all its glory from the comfort of his bed. He deserves it! Thanks Will, for providing this home for us - a place to grow, have fun, and be a family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't suppose you are going to post your address? so, how about an email to steven@sshays.com with your new address included. That would be sweet... you don't have to post this comment.