
Happy anniversary to my best friend and husband Will.
Eight years has flown by, and I keep laughing at your jokes and loving you more.
We were kids when we married (me - 21, Will - 24) and now God has given us three kids to love! He has certainly been good to us. Thank you, Will, for standing by me in good times, as well as in trials. I can't imagine sharing my life with anyone else.
4 comments:
Thank you for marrying me. I love you more and more every day.
Love,
Your Man
You guys are making me smile...."Your Man"....I love it! Will, you are so brilliant, and creative. Cara, you are the perfect wifey :) Love you guys and I dont think I realised you two were so young...hmmm..:) Happy Anniversary.
Congratulations on 8 years! It has flown by!
I was so proud to stand next to you on your wedding day! - No way that was 8 years ago! You're a special couple:) Love, Jencs
Post a Comment