Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Super


Thanks to SuperAunt Kat for a super gift!
The kids are loving their handmade capes, especially SuperJack, who is eating, playing and sleeping in his newest costume. I haven't been able to capture a great pic of the kids in their capes...but aren't they perfect? They have loved coming up with their alter-egos and superpowers. They have added endless possibilties at the LHIGP!

Jack, aka SuperJack
Superpower: as told to Mom - super hiding power (his fave game is hide and seek)
Josie, aka SuperJo
Superpower: super hopping power (seriously, this girl has a nice vertical already)
Kate, aka SuperSister
Superpower: super drooling power (teeth must be coming soon!)

These super kids are rocking my world.

2 comments:

The Cobbs said...

Aunt Kat, the Cobbs Clan wants two next Christmas! Those are super awesome!

Clay said...

Well...Super Aunt just wishes she were there to see the Davis super powers in person! I bet the three of them are SUPER cute. I just have one question...has Super Dad put on his own cape yet? Love you -Super AK