Friday, March 20, 2009

kickin' it





It has been fun to watch Jack and Josie (and Coach Daddy) get into soccer the past month. They have been playing in the backyard, at the farm in the barn, in the house (not my first choice) and in the garage! Jack has gone soccer crazy....funny to see him get TOTALLY into sports like his Dad. They are playing on a little team with old friends and new friends. First game was fun and wore them out. My favorite parts were seeing them in their uniforms for the first time, watching Jack celebrate after scoring a goal (in the wrong goal!) and cheering for Jo as she ran back and forth on the court waving to me. I am so proud of these soccer players. Will and I have loved team sports in our lives so it makes me happy to see the kids love it too.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This really warms my heart! I won't show them my "moves" until they're a little older. :) Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt just yet.