
Dear Sam,
At three months you are my little buddy. You smile and coo, especially in the early morning. We all adore you and your content disposition. You are flexible which is helpful as we are trying to get out more and more on playdates and adventures. You sleep at the end of each eating/waketime cycle. You have stretched your nighttime sleeping to 7 hours. I can function on that, so thank you. You smile with your whole face - including those big blue eyes and handsome dimples!
You don't mind tummy time, and have begun rolling to your back. It surprises and scares you every time! You still have little hair but what you have is blonde. You nurse 6 times a day and are eating very well. You can fall asleep on your own but I like to rock you until you get a little sleepy. You enjoy this cuddle time and I want to hold onto it...my last baby.
You smile when I swaddle you because you know it's time to sleep. You are cute beyond words, and bring me more joy than you'll ever know. You are everyone's bubba boy, and we can't imagine life without you.
Love,
Mama
2 comments:
Happy 3 mos... and Ilove the pic.
Sam- you are so cute. We love your blonde hair and big eyes. Looking forward to some photos of you and Scarlett! Love you- Aunt Kat
Post a Comment