all the bodies together." My brother Clay was quoted saying this at a very young age. Our families love to be together. Unfortunately we don't get to do this very often so we are always planning for the next time! It truly makes Will and I happy to be with our families.
I was blessed with a gift to go and visit my little brother Clif and his family for a week. Josie and Sam went with me, while my Mom (super Mam!) stayed here and took care of Jack and Kate. Will was here but busy with work and volleyball practice and trips.
Jo and Sam did super on the three hour flight, and I think Kate got some much needed attention from Mam. Jack went to school and loved doing his homework with Mam in the evenings and taking a farm trip on the weekend.
What a trip...lots of memories made with the Virginia Kennedys - Clif, Kat, Clay, Evy and Scarlett. I will never forget playing in the backyard with Clay and Evy, and holding miss Scarlett. They have done an amazing job renovating their home and yard. The cousins bonded, and we were able to celebrate Clay's 4th bday while we were there with a camouflage party! My favorite part, though, was just hanging out with my bro and best friend in the evenings...laughing, watching tv, whatever. Oh, how I wish we were neighbors!
Thanks to Mam, Will, Josh and Shantel, and Clif and fam for helping make a memory. Looking forward to Christmas now!
No comments:
Post a Comment