We all have struggles that bring us to our knees. Almost two years ago we were brought to our knees when we found out that Jack has a lifelong bleeding disorder. It made many things clear to us and answered many questions, but it also brought fear and sadness. We know that he will face many trials but we would be wrong to not give praise to God for His protection and plan for our Jack. It has been just over a year since he has had his last infusion for a bleeding episode. This is huge! We are so encouraged because this has been his most active year yet....playing soccer, t-ball, countless backyard baseball games, daily P.E. class at school, Awana games at church, and a gymnastics class. We know that he will have more infusions and trips to Children's. I know that I will question God and cry many tears for and over my son. Tonight, though, I want to praise God for this encouraging year of growth and protection!
Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Sunday, October 18, 2009
praise
We all have struggles that bring us to our knees. Almost two years ago we were brought to our knees when we found out that Jack has a lifelong bleeding disorder. It made many things clear to us and answered many questions, but it also brought fear and sadness. We know that he will face many trials but we would be wrong to not give praise to God for His protection and plan for our Jack. It has been just over a year since he has had his last infusion for a bleeding episode. This is huge! We are so encouraged because this has been his most active year yet....playing soccer, t-ball, countless backyard baseball games, daily P.E. class at school, Awana games at church, and a gymnastics class. We know that he will have more infusions and trips to Children's. I know that I will question God and cry many tears for and over my son. Tonight, though, I want to praise God for this encouraging year of growth and protection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Had no idea... but what a testiment to give it to HIM and only Him... praise HIM... thanks for sharing.
I can't believe it's been a year - praise God! This is huge! And I love the photo of that handsome boy. Hope to hang out with you later this week and catch up without distraction. :)
Post a Comment