Monday, October 18, 2010

what's on Jack's mind...


Several people have been emailing me or calling to ask if Jack is excited about how the Rangers are doing....the answer is YES! He is thrilled that his team is making history. He made his goal of going to 20 games, and if they make it to the World Series he will make it to 21!
I noticed that, last week during the Tampa Bay series, he was writing in his journal at his desk. He was very serious and thoughtful. I remembered today to check it out. I think his writing speaks volumes about what is on his mind.
It reads, "Rangers! There 1st time in 11 years to the plaoffs the (they) beat the 1st two games in tampa. 13 teams in the AL and 15 teams in the NL."
He is so proud of his team, and so are we! Rangers forever!

No comments: