is to love Jo!
We are always finding new things to love about our 5 year old! She is truly one of a kind. She's just so easy to love. Here are my top five things to love about JoJo:
1. She puts others before herself - so kind and loving. She prays sincerely and has a genuine empathy toward others.
2. She is a great example to others and a leader among her peers. She is a great big sister to Kate and Sam!
3. She has her priorities in order. I love that she doesn't care about material things like clothes and toys. She is content and thankful for what she has.
4. She is so fun to be around! Her creativity and silliness make for fun days here at home. She is always creating new games and ideas for she and her siblings to play.
5. Josie's easygoing personality reminds me of her Daddy. Yes, they are kindred personalities! She might be the lowest maintenance little girl I have ever met and you can count on her to go with the flow.
Thank you Lord for our Josie!
1 comment:
She's getting so big! I feel like I haven't seen her in forever so we need to remedy that soon. Love you guys and tell Jo that Ray-Ray wants to play soon.
Post a Comment