For Jack, 2010 was a year of highs and lows. When I asked him what he remembers about last year, he told me about his broken arm, getting his cast off, starting a new school, and the Rangers going to the World Series!
This year he looks forward to going to a Spurs game, turning 7 (!) and watching his beloved Rangers have another winning season.
My dear Jack,
Tonight when we prayed together, it hit me once again how special you are. I have always known this, but others are beginning to see it too. I am so humbled to be your "best Mommy," teacher, and caregiver. You are a ball of energy from sunrise to sunset. Your days are filled with homeschool, baseball/basketball(whichever is in season), piano, swim class, more baseball/basketball, and lots of reading! Last year you grew so much in every area of life. Your body is catching up with your old soul. You remain kindred spirits with your Daddy, a role model to your siblings, and my pride and joy.
I pray that 2011 brings you many Spurs and Rangers victories, personal success and growth, and knowledge of Christ. You are loved, son.
No comments:
Post a Comment