2010 was a great year for the baby of the family. He's like our little mascot, and everyone adores him. When he turned one, it's like he realized just how cute he was! He loves to be the center of attention and making us laugh. He is a parrot and repeats everything we say! I find him often on top of tables and desks, getting into anything he can until I can find him. He gets away with much more than I would have ever dreamed....my baby boy. He is a bit of an oxymoron - outgoing, yet clingy.....sweet, yet feisty and independent.....busy, yet totally content to sit and read books. I love this kid so much it hurts!
My dear Sam,
If you could express it, I think you would say that 2010 was full of adventure, but bring it on in 2011! You are always looking for the next thing to attempt - climbing, running, batting, shooting hoops, swimming. I love your "go for it" attitude, but it scares me a bit. You are a bruiser and a talker. Just last week you told me to "push play" when the Veggie Tales movie was on the menu screen. You are 21 months going on four! You still love me best but run for Daddy when he gets home. I love waking up each morning to you saying "mommy, mommy" from your crib. I can't even imagine what this year holds for my precious little boy. You are loved, Sam.
No comments:
Post a Comment