Friday, April 07, 2006

Baby Diaries

Dear Diary,
This is Josie. I just got home from a 5-day trip to Oahu, Hawaii. It was my first flight and it was super fun! I went to visit my cousin Clay and he showed me around his island. We went to a few beaches, played and slept at his house, went out to eat, and strolled around the Marine Corps base together. It was a great time. Mom says I was a great traveller. I missed Jack but he had a great vacation at the farm with Doc and Mam. Here are a few photos from our family trip.
It was great to be reunited with my Unc and "twin" Clayton Jack.
I love my Hawaiian family. Here is my Unc, Aunt Kat and cousin Clay with us at the Ko'Olina beach resort. The water was really cold (made me cry) but I had fun taking a nap under the umbrella and playing with Clayton in the grass.
We are two peas in a pod, Clay and I. We like to dress alike when we are together. Can you guess which one of us is a mover and which one of us is a sitter?

My cousin Clay showed me the beach near his house on the Marine Corps Base. It was windy and cloudy - just right for my pale skin. My mom packed a hat for every outfit and occasion.

1 comment:

Clay said...

Dear JoJo-
You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever met! I miss you so much...your feet taste even better than mine and I miss sharing my toys with you! Tell Jack I said hello and I hope we get to play again soon! -Love, Clay-Jack