Monday, April 24, 2006

Big Bruiser


Here's Jack's newest bruise. I got to answer all sorts of questions this weekend at church about it - ah, the joys of mothering a rough, tough boy. This particular "contusion" (yes, this is how a churchgoer referred to the bump) occurred in the kitchen. Mom, Jack and Josie were having a dance party to 98.7 KLUV (oldies) and he slipped and caught the kitchen tile on his forehead. Poor little guy. He is for sure rough tough real stuff, though, for all of you Aggies, because he barely cried. He moved right on to his next activity. Here are the kids during our quick farm visit this weekend. Jack is singing "Take me out to the Ballgame.....for it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the ol' ballgame!" We love our big bruiser and sweet little sis!

4 comments:

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

I am proud to be your daddy jack and jo.
love, dad

becca said...

What a couple of beautiful kids - that they are! It is so fun to see what they are up to! I am slowly trying to blog and comment again - amazing huh?! Let's do get together soon! We can anytime after may 6, so email or call me and let me know when y'all can. I can't believe it has been almost a year since we've seen you!

Unknown said...

Jack-boy - at least you're always doing something fun when you get bruises. We love you - blue, purple and green!

Clay said...

You guys make me laugh even when things are crazy in Hawaii...I need the big bruiser to be my neighbor! Love you, Jack Boy!
-Aunt Kat...and the napping
Clay-Jack