Happy 32nd birthday to the best husband and father I know.
Jack, Josie and I thank God for Will today as we celebrate his life.
I know all kids love their dads but I wish you could see the way my kids light up each day when Will gets home. Yesterday I heard Jack say, "I so happy you're here, Dad!" The funny thing is that he spoke what I was thinking! Will is treasured here at the LHIGP, no doubt.
I found the kids some new "I Love Dad" pjs to commemorate their love for their favorite person on his birthday and Father's Day. It was far from a successful photo shoot, but hey, they are 3 and 21 months, so expectations were low.
This is the 10th birthday that I have celebrated with Will, and I am certain that, on this birthday, I have never loved him more than I do today. Wish I had a video of the kids singing this morning over bday cinnamon rolls and candles but the image is clear in my mind: one father, two adoring children, and one thankful wife. God has been good to us. Happy birthday, Will.
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Will!!!
Post a Comment