Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Good Year

Jack completed his second year at Sonshine Club at GPBC. He had a great year, made a new best friend in Jacob, grew in knowledge and socially, and generally looked forward to each Thursday. It was fun being up there together since I teach the 2nd-3rd grade homeschool class. I look forward to making it a family event next year, as Josie starts her first year in the preschool class and Jack moves up to the 3-year old preschool class. Miss Katherine Joy will be in tow as I teach Texas History to the HS 2 class. We are thankful for Jack's teacher Mrs. Tammie, who loved him unconditionally, while teaching him so much about letters, numbers, shapes, colors, and the Bible. It was a good year.
First Day of School - September 2006

Last Day of School with Mrs. Tammie - May 2007

No comments: