
Well, you've heard that in the last weeks of pregnancy most women start "nesting," but have you ever heard of sympathetic nesting? Will is a crazy man....cleaning, drilling, measuring, touching up paint, and installing new toilet seats! I thought I was dreaming when, last night at 9pm, he asked, "would you like for me to hang those shelves in the guest bathroom?" I didn't even know how to respond. It was music to my ears.
My task-oriented life is one of never-ending projects, ideas and tasks, so nesting doesn't look any different from my original self. It sure has been nice to share the load with someone. Thanks, Will!
1 comment:
I'm sure he's glad to do something since - for now - you carry the burden of the new baby! Its wonderful that you have a husband who will help you in your projects, even at 9pm at night :-) I anxiously check your blog for "baby Kate news"!
Post a Comment