Thursday, September 13, 2007

Is That a Smile?


Thanks for the prayers for little Kate. As each day passes and we continue the meds, she seems a little more content after eating. I am seeing more smiles and happy waketimes. We thank God for the work He is doing on her little body already.
For the next two months, she and I will be home alone on Thursdays while Jack and Jo are at school. Although I miss J/J, the house is so quiet and I was even able to journal, clean and scrapbook a little today!
Here is Katie Joy at almost 4 weeks. I know I am biased, but what a cutie.

3 comments:

Clay said...

She is a cutie- she looks very different than the Js...but also there is something very familiar about her. Is it the nose? I don't know...her dark hair keeps throwing me off! Love you guys. -K

Lisa said...

I just love this sweet baby. I can't believe she's already smiling! At least that's a nice one minute change from the reflux screaming. We're praying for you guys.

Sam, Shannon and Connor Davis said...

Hey Cara,
She is so beautiful.... I am so sorry you are going through the reflux times, they are so hard. We did Prevacid for a few weeks and then changed to Prilosec which worked a little better but the best change was when I pulled dairy out of my diet (when breast feeding) and then did non-dairy, highly elemental formulas called neocate and nuetramagin. Dont know if any of this is helpful but we will continue to pray. I am so glad you guys have your alone time on Thursdays, what a blessing!! Love, Aunt Shannon