Friday, September 07, 2007

Our Bundle of (Katherine) Joy



Looks like our little sweetie is now 3 weeks old.
Kate, we're so glad you are in this family. You fit perfectly into the chaos and are Jack and Josie's new favorite person.
Here's a few photos of our beauty. She still has "the hair," dark blue-grey eyes, and perfectly pink skin. Dr. Halsell commented that she looked "perfect" at her 2-week appointment. I have to admit that these first 3 weeks have been less than perfect as she was diagnosed with acid reflux. Right now she is basically sleeping or screaming! We hope and pray that Prevacid (an antacid) will help make her more comfortable. We do love our bundle of joy, but look forward to the day when her waketime includes more than just crying in pain. Happy 3 weeks Katie-girl. We love you.

3 comments:

KatieKate said...

Oh, Cara...she's just beautiful. Sorry to hear about the reflux- I know that's no fun. Love those photos with the kiddos gazing at her. So sweet.

The Cobbs said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! Baby Kate is beautiful and I enjoyed getting to hold her yesterday. Cooper had a blast with your precious kiddos!

Jan said...

I have some friends who put their baby on prevacid and eventually on a special formula (but that was separate) and he thrived after that! Good luck with Kate - I'm sure she will be happy soon!!