Thursday, September 20, 2007

One Month Old


Kate Davis
1 month old
Likes: swaddle blanket, pacifier, swing, vibrating seat, riding in the car, being rocked and sung to, eating, crying, her brother's voice, sleeping on Mom in the baby Bjorn
Dislikes: tummy aches, being tired, acid reflux, being alone, sleeping in her bed, having a wet or dirty diaper
Can't believe a month has flown by with our Kate. She fits perfectly into our family and is deeply loved and treasured by each member. We look forward to seeing what this month has in store for her. She is growing and eating well. She still cries quite a bit but is also having more content times. She loves Jack's voice (and dance moves) but hasn't grown to love being smothered by Josie. Her longest stretch of sleep is 4 hours from about 11pm - 3am, but she usually goes right back to sleep until 7 am.
Happy 1 month, Kate. We love you.

4 comments:

ginny said...

I have to agree with Kate on her likes and dislikes. I share many of those myself :)

She's a beauty! Love that hair!

Her sleeping sounds pretty good to me, for her age.

Ashley said...

She is a beautiful child! May God continue to bless your family and I pray the acid reflux gets better for sweet Kate! Blessings, Ashley

Linda D said...

That girl is beautiful. I know you have heard it before. I had to say it!! I hope she continues to eat well and hopefully no pain. I can not believe it has been one month! Congrats mom! You are doing a great job!!! Keep it up. Take it easy and one day at a time. You are champ. Love you guys :)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! janie