Sunday, October 21, 2007

2 for #3



Sister Kate has been with us for two months!
This month saw her learning to coo, smile, and hold up her head very well.
She also had a few firsts: first church outing (today!) first babysitter, first music class, first trip to the farm, and first laugh.
I love this little girl. Yes, she is still high maintenance but I just can't get enough of her fluffy dark hair, half-smiles, and kicking legs. She is consistently sleeping through the night and taking great naps, but is still uncomfortable with her heartburn. We are thankful for the meds (and an awesome swing!)which seem to be helping and leading to more happy wake times.
I look forward to taking her to the doctor this week to get her stats. She is still very petite, but growing well. She's my little bundle...my sidekick, my baby, my girl. Here she is with the birthday bear today after church. She slept almost all the way through her Daddy's sermon!

No comments: