Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dear Connor,
We are home in Grand Prairie, but can't stop thinking about our fun trip to San Antonio to see you. Thanks for letting us stay with you. It was an amazing spring break trip, and we hope to make it a tradition.
We will never forget playing in your backyard, blowing bubbles, getting dirty in the sandbox, and playing on your playset with all the Davis cousins.

I love my toaster oven that you gave me for my birthday. Josie and I made Mommy some toast this morning for breakfast. Please come to visit us so we can cook together!

The SA Zoo was awesome. Even Kate enjoyed it!

The butterfly exhibit was cool. I really wanted to catch one, and Josie loved naming all the colors of butterflies.

Our favorite animals were the hippos and the elephant.


What are your favorite animals? I think you loved the Lory keets the best. Thanks for teaching us how to feed them! We were really nervous, but you were so brave.


We are so thankful for the Sea World passes you gave us. I gave Shamu a big hug because I was so happy to be back!

Our whole family enjoyed a full day at the park....watching shows, eating Lemon Chills, playing at the Happy Harbor, and seeing all the sea life.

When Kate gets older, we will have to come back this summer so she won't need so many naps in her stroller. I think she is happy that we are coming back soon.

I acted like Diego all day and held the map for Dad. I like to know what's next and how to get there.

We love you, Cousin Connor, and will always remember our spring break trip to SA!
See you soon,
Jack (JoJo and Kate, too)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had an absolute blast! What a great way to celebrate Jack's 4th. I LOVE the last picture of J&J. Glad you had a safe trip, and I want to hear all about it in person. Love you guys.